Here is the bewaterfreediving blog !
What is the purpose of this blog? I will talk about
- Brief History About The Monofin
Don’t get bored! A good understanding of the monofin includes a small part of its history.
- Basic Knowledge About the Blade
- Basic Knowledge About Foot Pockets, wings and rubber strips (or “the rails”)
- Technique and Style (definitions)
- Basic Knowledge Before Talking Monofin Technique
- My way to describe the Monofin Technique
- and more… (you can also give me your suggestions)
Living in Hong Kong since 2009, I gave the name “Bewaterfreediving” to the website in honor of Li Xiao Long (Little Dragon – Bruce Lee – Lee Jun Fan).
” I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” Bruce Lee.
This quote emphasizes the importance of focused practice and a high level of proficiency…
You want to perform with a monofin? GO PRACTICE!
You are welcome to use information from the blog, but please specify the source with a link:
Theo-Patrick FOURCADE – bewaterfreediving.com ©
All the illustrations are copyright ©, please ask me before use.